Sunday, November 17, 10AM – 4PM
MTRP Visitor Center
On Sunday, November 17, the MTRP Visitor Center from will be transformed into a seasonal marketplace to benefit Mission Trails Regional Park. At this free event, attendees can purchase unique gifts, enjoy live demonstrations, music, and author signings, and shop the Visitor Center Gift Shop, curated by Sonya Kemp, proprietor of Gold Leaf in South Park.
Holiday Marketplace offerings include pottery, baskets, and jewelry; hand turned bowls made from locally sourced wood; unique leather goods; one-of-a-kind jewelry, home goods, and beautiful cards.
- Native American pottery, baskets, and jewelry
- Chloe Pombo Art and Home Goods
- Two Hermanas Cards
- Maru Lopez Jewelry
- JB Leather Crafter
- Tara Gasparian Jewelry
- Hand turned bowls by members of the San Diego Woodturners
- Custom-made tops, crafted onsite
Sunbelt Publications will offer a range of titles, and author signings:
- 11AM: Philip Pryde author of San Diego: An Introduction to the Region
- 12PM: Richard Carrico author of Strangers in a Stolen Land
- 1PM: Wendy Esterly author of Coloring Southern California Birds
- 2PM: Michelle Renaud co-author of Wild Edible Salad Guide
Help spread the word! Link to the event on Facebook to share and invite friends.