Presented by the Mission Trails Regional Park Foundation
During Spring Break, on Monday, March 30 through Friday, April 3, the Mission Trails Regional Park (MTRP) Foundation will offer a Day Camp program for children in second through sixth grades.
Developed by the MTRP Foundation’s Lead Educator Amber Goslee, the camp will allow children to have an in-depth experience of the park.
- Learn about hiking, animal habitats, food chains, ecosystems, biodiversity, geology, and Kumeyaay connections through daily hikes.
- Make crafts and play games, including making gourd rattles and learning games that Kumeyaay children played long ago.
- Engage with guest speakers.
- Camp will be held from 9AM-3PM with optional aftercare.
- Registration is $240 and a limited number of spaces are available, so register TODAY!
The Mission Trails Regional Park Day Camp program is generously supported by the David Gautereaux Memorial Educational Fund.
*For multiple days, select the date and then “Add a Time…” on scheduling page, and then select each date you need.
Day Camp Contact
Amber Goslee, Lead Educator
Mission Trails Regional Park Foundation
Day Camp Locations
(Days at each to be determined. Parents will be notified.)
Mission Trails Regional Park Visitor Center
One Father Junipero Serra Trail
San Diego, CA 92119
Mission Trails Regional Park Kumeyaay Lake Campground (Map)
Two Father Junipero Serra Trail
San Diego, CA 92119
You will be required to complete and sign a copy of the Waiver and Release of Liability form when you drop off your child on the first day of camp. If you will be sending your child with medication, please complete the MTRP Day Camp Medication Form and bring it with the medication on the first day of camp.
Reminder: MTRP Day Camp is for students in grades 2-6 ONLY.
Day Camp Policies
Insufficient enrollment may result in cancellation of day camp. Full refund will be given for such cancellation. Refunds will otherwise not be available and the registration fee will be considered a donation to support the park.