1) Download Packet. For information on the field trips offered for Kindergarten through 6th grade, please download the Teachers' Packet: TeachersPac.pdf Reservations for all other grade levels, or other organized groups, may be made by contacting the Education Ranger directly at (619) 668-2746, or at: email@example.com
2) Confirm School Logistics. Before you reserve a field trip date, you must have all of your other ducks in a row: school bus reservations made, parent permission slips received, etc.
3) Choose Options. Select which type of trip you would like (Self-Guided or Ranger-Guided), followed by your grade level, and then an available date from the calendars.
4) Click On Available Calendar Date. Any day highlighted in the calendar (click the tab above on the right to see the School Trips calendar) below is available for a field trip. Field Trips are granted on a first-come, first-serve basis by the MTRP Education Ranger.
5) Register Online. Fill in the reservation request form, answer the website security question, and click on the register button to submit your request. A confirmation e-mail will be sent when your request has been processed.
3rd Grade Note: If you have 1 or 2 classrooms and your preferred date is blocked, contact Ranger Chris Axtmann. There are opportunities to do Visitor Center Activities first, followed by the program hike.
Subscribe to eNews
Receive the latest information about our programs, events and interesting things about the park.
It encompasses 7,220 acres of both natural and developed recreational acres. Its rugged hills, valleys and open areas represent a San Diego prior to the landing of Cabrillo in San Diego Bay in 1542. readmore