The Kumeyaay Lake Campground is open for Friday and Saturday night camping. The 46 campsites are available for reservation on a first-come, first-serve basis and the cost is $24 per night. On the reservation website page, go to the "Location" drop-down menu at the top of the page and select Kumeyaay Lake Campground.
Please call the the Kumeyaay Lake Campground with any questions: 619-668-2748
Please call the Kumeyaay Lake Campground with any questions: 619-668-2748
The Campground sites are also available for Day Use - Monday through Thursday.
- Hikers and cyclists are welcome to walk into the Campground to utilize the picnic tables Monday through Thursday.
- The East Comfort Station restrooms will be available.
- No BBQs, grills, stoves or open fires are allowed.
- Existing BBQ grills in the day-use parking lot and at the adjacent amphitheater may be used..
- Trash must be disposed of in the appropriate receptacles.
Please call the Kumeyaay Lake Campground with any questions: 619.668.2748